Sunday, September 21, 2014

"she"

Nowadays, I just have few friends (in Australia) to talk with. They may not know more about my things, becuase they just knew me for nearly a years. But for me, they're better than my 'some' Ji Mui. After my family argument incident, let me clearly know that who do really treat me as their friends. Stop giving any excuse that you're that kind of people. When I need someone to support me and stand in my side where would you be? Ask your self, why I rather to find some others bestie but not you?

 You comment in my brother's status but you didn't post any comment that which to stop others to write about my bad. I'm totally dissapointed at you. If you think you're right, and I doing the wrong thing, what I can say is, we are not longer in the same channel. Different thinking, different perspective, different personality. I'm tired enough to be your friend anymore. Sorry for saying this, but just judge me whenever you want. But you not longer my bestie anymore. Even though send me a greeting is it so difficult for you? Is it? 

Everyday I saw you like other's picture, status and comment. But you never click on mine before. Others people like I doesn't care, because the 'like' for me is mean about 'SUPPORT'... I'm human too, sometime you have to be the one initiative to send some greet for me, doesn't mean I have to be always the 'one' to keep initiaive to send greet for you... I not fussay about this kind of small matters, but it's enough for me keep acting stupid on our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment