Saturday, June 28, 2014

The same person I met

June 9 2014
 The day, was Tracy's birthday... Nearly examination date, everyone start revision for final exam.. since I promised her, so I turn up her party. On the way me and pink heading to the Karaoke... my wechat sound.. I unlock my phone, 'Denny' send me message

Denny: still want beer?
Me: when huh??
Denny: Now????
Me: Now I can't I have to attend my friend's party, yesterday I told you, forgotten? where you want to drink???
Denny: My place...hh
Me: your place?? How I go back then??
Denny: I can drive you home... if I'm drunk I can help me call taxi...
Me: (considering, thinking.... hmmmm....)
Me: okay then, after my party you come fetch me.. then I go your place drink...
Denny: Can I join the party??
Me: oh... you want come over?? hmmm... I have to ask my friend first..
Denny: okay .. hh

after awhile......
Me: yeah my friend said you can come join us...
Denny: where is the place and what time??
Me: 10 at steeler club...
Denny: okay see ya later...

After the first celebration, heading to our second round.. steeler club.. while playing game.. Me and Denny was in a team.. loser have to finish one jug beer... the end me and denny didn't lose.. within that time I already drank 1 jug of beer and 2 tequila shots... getting drunk soon... been so long never drink that much... why I drank that much?? because of 'HIM'... and so tracy's friend challenge  me to drank finish one more jug of beer.. I'm so full and can't drink anymore, but seem he  want me to accompany him to drink.. after I drank half jug of the beer and I can't go for the rest...and tracy's friend keep forcing me.. end up I push it to Denny to help me finish it.. and he help me finish it... No longer, I went toilet and vomited twice... (the story too longer and I'm lazy to type) 

***Straight to the point... I'm drunk and I asked Denny send me back home... I remember what he said.. I remember how he comfort me, he do sang a song for me too ( but is korea song I can't understand the meaning)... I assumed that what he said because he drunk too...

From how we know each other, until we become friend and until I drunk... was so similar that how I met my ex from stranger to become friend and be couple... even their personality was so similar too... the same thing, same situation... I fall for my ex when I was drunk he take care of me... no longer.. he expressing his love to me..

What was the difference for Denny that is... he expressing love while I in drunk situation ... the next day he can't remember anything... WTH???

I admit that I do fall for him... but.. I can't.. I want someone that do really love me and dearly love on me.. but not the same personality and behavious as 'him'

I was thinking that.. is it that's was my destiny??? hmmm... but good.. he forgot about it.. because I don't want be in relationship with him...

OVER PLEASE!! I DON'T WANT A SUFFER RELATIONSHIP!! I NEED SOMEONE DO REALLY LOVE ME MORE... BUDDHA... PLEASE....
:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment